personal injury

Whether it is an automobile accident with a private individual or a commercial driver; or a slip and fall, trip and fall; or property loss at home whether you are a landlord or tenant, you first need to deal with an insurance company and their claims department.

If you have trouble dealing with your own insurance company, imagine trying to deal with the other guys insurance company. Let Fidelis Law deal with the insurance claims department while preparing your case to go to trial. Insurance companies are reluctant to pay claims are will often try and deny claims every chance they get.

If your injuries prevent you from coming to our office, we can arrange to visit you at your home or the hospital to ensure the timely investigation of your claim.

If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident due to the negligence of another, it is vital that you call us to schedule a free consultation.